We are excited that you have chosen West Valley Pediatrics for your child's medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience.
West Valley Pediatrics is committed to providing patients with convenient access to high-quality care. We believe that providing high-quality care is not only about the medical advice that we dispense, but more importantly about relationships we have with our patients. We continue to strive to be a leader in innovative medical practices.
To expedite your first appointment, please arrive a few minutes early to complete registration forms so that we have all the necessary information to treat your child. You may also download and print the forms from this website, fill them out ahead of time, and bring them with you to the first appointment or you may print the PDF.
- Authorization to Release Medical Records
- West Valley Pediatrics Consent Form
- West Valley Pediatrics Consent Form - Spanish
- ADHD INITIAL Visit PARENT - English [PDF] [Online]
- ADHD INITIAL Visit PARENT- Spanish [PDF] [Online]
- ADHD INITIAL Visit TEACHER- English [PDF] [Online]
- ADHD Follow up Teacher - English [PDF] [Online]
- ADHD Follow up Parent - English [PDF] [Online]
- ADHD Follow up Parent - Spanish [PDF] [Online]
- Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers - English [PDF] [Online]
- Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers - Spanish [PDF] [Online]
In order to view or print the PDF forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child; and to be able to provide the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.